<body>
DEAR GOD, DEAR WORLD, DEAR SELF.
Saturday, May 29, 2010/ 12:28 AM

DEAR GOD,

Please help me change for the better.. I wanna be better.. I know everythings gonna change soon.. I want to change before they do.. College life is gonna be tough, I know.. Please go easy on me.. don't let everything fall all at the same time.. Don't let fear overpower my dreams... Please please please be there to remind me how much of a sinner I'm becoming.. And again, please go easy on me..I am someone too young to be drowned by a sea of problems.. I love you with all my heart..


DEAR WORLD,

Please let me change before you do... And when you do, be it for the better.. Make everybody smile, or better yet, LAUGH... Please go easy on me too.. I will try to understand you bit by bit.. Discovery channel will be a big help.. I wanna be a big help to you too. I wanna be better this school year. I wanna be good enough for you.. I will love you more onwards. Please do the same thing to me.. I love you..

DEAR SELF,

Please try not to overdo everything.. Love yourself more.. Care about people who truly cares for you.. To those who tell you they do but don't really mean it, care for them as well. Love the people who loves you. To those who don't, love them as well. Be good. You will be alone soon. But don't forget to meet friends. Drop a smile and a "hi" at the corridor. Keep in touch with your old peeps. Never ever forget them... Don't let yourself have a nervous breakdown. Learn to balance everything. Take it easy on your addictions. I know you love Kpop so much. But you're more than just a fan now. You're someone wanting to be someone admired in the future. College life won't be easy, deary. Your wanting to go to Korea and work decently will all depend on this. Take it easy on everything. Be a little more serious. But of course, don't forget to be a little immature sometimes. Laugh at the corniest joke, jump with excitement at the sight of the tiniest chocolate bar. BE CHILDISH sometimes. You'd neeed it. It's the only way of reminding yourself you're still too young to be someone BIG. Stay your feet on the ground always.

READ MORE BOOKS.
LEARN NEW THINGS. 
ADD NEW WORDS TO YOUR VOCABULARY. 
EAT MORE CHOCOLATES.
DRINK MORE COFFEE.
DRAW MORE SMILES.
CAUSE MORE HAPPINESS.
WRITE MORE LOVE LETTERS.
GIVE MORE GIFTS.
ADD MORE CONTACTS TO YOUR PHONE. 
ADD MORE FACES TO YOUR PHOTOGRAPHS.
ADD MORE LIFE TO YOUR YEARS. 

Always remember, you're just as fortunate as everyone else, you're just as unfortunate as everyone else. But always, ALWAYS try to be better than who you are right now. I love you with all my heart...


DEAR College life,
You think I'm ready for you now?


With lotsa love and strawberries on top,
april.


| 0 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)