<body>
accident prone monster.
Saturday, June 12, 2010/ 7:25 AM

Dearly beloved monsters,

Was it the driver's fault or was I really just stupid? I hate it when I end up laughing at my stupidity. Do you know how to fall from a motorcycle? Simple. Act like me. -.- Have no presence of mind and be stupid. Sigh. I actually thought that day was gonna be perfect. REALLY. I woke up way earlier than I was supposed to [which was so unusual, of course]. That, alone made me think that that day was gonna be purrrrrfect. I went to classes with friends, met new friends, met more, and more, and more. I talked a lot in calsses [which was supposed to be good for a CMS student]. So basically, it was perfect. Except that I fell from a motorcycle on my way back to the dormitory T.T And basically, the skin that I have taken care of for sixteen long years, got ruined T.T My knees both bleeded a lot. When I arrived, all my room mates panicked and told me to GO TO THE INFIRMARY THAT INSTANT. But I didn't want drama so I didnt. So they suggested I should go downstairs instead and let the health committee clean the wounds. And again, I refused. Repeat, I didn't want drama. So I ended up cleaning my own pair of wounds and jumping out of pain. I used alcohol and hell yeah, it was P-A-I-N-ful T.T And it is still now. Sigh. My skin, Oh gracious Goddess of Fair Skin, please let this wound not cause a scar. Amen.

I just established my first most unforgettable-slash-embarrassing-moment in UP.
How sad. But at least I learned my lesson.

PRESENCE OF MIND, PRIL.
PRESENCE OF MIND.


| 0 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)