<body>
embrace change..
Sunday, June 13, 2010/ 8:41 AM

 "Before I got here, I didn't know how to wash my clothes. I want to take the opportunity to embrace change." -Kenn
I think I agree with him. It's not just about the education at all. "High quality education blah blah blah.." Although I was one of those who answered that when we were asked why we enrolled in this school.. I think it's more of who you become as a person in the end.. But of course I don't mean education doesn't matter. It matters of course. But in some cases, it's just more than just the X's and Y's in Algebra, the verbs and adjectives in English, and the Cosines and Sines of Physics.. Sometimes (or most of the time) , it's about you as a person. It's about what you have learned from life..

I don't know what I have in mind right now.. It just freaks me out whenever I try to be someone.. Blah Blah Blah.. Don't mind me..

I feel down just now.. What happened? I thought I'd be happy all night.. Maybe its also because my knees hurt right now T.T Does it affect how I feel? Is that possible? I don't know. T.T

Maybe I got used to being very very happy.. The past few days I've been very positive and jolly and all.. I don't know what happened.. Maybe.. Just maybe because of guilt? Maybe I did something bad way back, and I forgot about it so I forgot to apologize as well. It's not specific though. I've done a lot of things to a lot of people already. I'm not perfect. I did things before but I swore all the Gods I won't do it anymore..

Like, who am I kidding? Of course I get tired too.. Sigh.. What am I saying? I don't get myself either..
I'LL JUST LET THIS ONE PASS.
TO EVERYONE I HAVE OFFENDED,

I'M SORRY.
AND I'M NOT MAD ANYMORE.


| 0 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)