<body>
i love bumps..
Wednesday, June 9, 2010/ 5:36 AM

  I hate bump cars but I love the bumpy feeling it brings.. 

 This was me and ate Delle.. Oh my gosh two awful bumpcar drivers put together = TOTAL DISASTER.. and TOTAL FUN..

We did nothing but bump Daughtz' and Alecx's car.. Or was it the other way around? Daughtz didn't even tell us she knew how to drive.. That's CHEATING... in the wisest way..

I literally freaked out that very day.. But enjoyed as well.. I can still remember the hardest bump.. It shook my head off.. I felt like my brains got thrown out of my head..

Here's that one GIGANTIC BUMP:

 See how awful I look? Well, not awful-frightened.. Cause you can see how I'm smiling in this pic right? Or laughing? I really don't know.. I dunno what exactly happened but the guy actually knew when to click the button and take a picture.. HE IS A GENIUS.

 IT WAS JUST PERFECT. 

I LOVE YOU, SISTERS.



| 0 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)