<body>
ninety five hours and twenty seven minutes.
Wednesday, June 9, 2010/ 5:09 AM

I AM SO LOVING MY SCHOOL.

Oh my gosh. I am? You bet I am.
I was in the midst of believing University life will have those most forgettable days of my life. Basically, friends make my UP days worthwhile. And by friends oh my gosh I mean real ones. After everything I've been through, I thought I'd never ever encounter REAL things. But I'm having a shot at keeping it real.

This is going to be fun. The clouds that once joined forces to crowd in front of me and cover the real me, they're all gone. Well, at least I hope so. But I think they really are. I'm having more and more reasons to go on with life. I'm having more reasons not to focus on just online life. There's more to life than the things I once considered more important than studies and school. And what I see infront of me right now, are tons of opportunities to be someone.

NINETY FIVE HOURS and TWENTY SEVEN MINUTES..
"Exactly how long have I been living on UP grounds?" And it's just the beginning.. I can just imagine the following days.. Dorm Acquaintance party.. Opening party.. Parties... Parties... Parties..
And maybe a pinch of study? Nah, I'm kidding.. I'll just leave it up to the days.. Someday, you'll know me..

Toodles.
Crunch Time.


| 0 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)