<body>
randomed.
Saturday, June 12, 2010/ 7:09 AM

Dearly beloved monsters,
So I did a little roaming around the net, and I found lotsa new stuff. In no chronological order:

Ye-eun Impact changed theme. I miss YEI Family T.T
Mary, my bestfriend from hometown PM-ed me in Facebook. I screen capped it for everybody's benefit: *click to see full size please*
I seriously teared up when I read this. Oh how I miss everybody there. Merlyn just turned eighteen yesterday, and I felt really really bad that I couldn't come or even just call to greet, or do something. I had classes when they did the surprise party T.T Sorry Merl. Still, Happy 18th! I love you all!

I found out a way for Affiliate Applications. Check it out under the "affiliate" navigation. Don't forget to apply! :-D Next will be Cbox CSS. I'm workin on it. Just one at a time. :-)

I cleaned my YMail up. There were lotsa noonsense stuff so I had to go over everything and delete. It's cause most of our schoolworks will be posted online/emailed to us by teachers so I had to clean it all up.

I found out some Youtube stuff. I havent signed in for a long time already. And when I did earlier, I had 5 PMs and 7 comments. Glad to hear from peeps.

I found out that Lawrrence, a friend from hometown too Direct Messaged me in Twitter. It was dated Jun 6th with a link to a video in Youtube and: "check out this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhMDuIG5P_U its me. heheh" so I checked it out and OMG. He makes awesome compositions and makes his own music videos of it. AWESOME Law! *clap clap*. You should check it out. Here's my fave:

 

And... I guess that's pretty much it.. :-D I think that's enough for today.. Except that I haven't told you about the accident that happened. It's just to sad to recall. I always end up laughing at my stupidity. I hate the fact that it did happen. T.T So okay. I'll tell the tale in the next post. :-D 



| 0 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)