<body>
home is home.
Saturday, June 12, 2010/ 4:50 AM

Whoever said a dose of home is boring is a bogus.
Dearly beloved monsters,

Your beloved monster right here is home! Just for the long weekend.. I'll be back on Monday.. Early morning I think, lotsa homeworks/groupworks to work on. I love Homeworks! Oh and before I forget,

Happy Idependence day Philippines!

I love you. I know how it feels like being independent. Away from influences, may it be bad or good. Being able to stand up on your own. It's more than awesome. Here's to that 112 years of independent existence. And here's for more years of independence. :-D
 
 So going back, I'm home! Not for good, no. I'll be going back of course. I was supposed to go home with Kenn, Dee and Rean yesterday but then I wanted to attend NSTP Orientation [I told you I don't wanna miss anything] today so I decided not to. Instead, I went with my roommates Gel and Gia, plus Gel's friends Pao2x and the other one [I forgot the name. Sorry], which means Irish will be alone in the room for two nights [Sorry rish!]. I thought I was going with Judy yet still, we didn't go together. I don't know why but I kinda feel like we have this distance between us now. I hope not. I miss her, and the rest of course.

I had a hard time getting here because of the accident that happened just two days ago. My knees still hurt T.T. I'll talk about that accident later.

For now, I'll just roam around the net. It's not everyday that I get to blog stuff especially these days. Yet and still, I find University life interesting and fun even without internet..


So let's see what I see around. Toodles.


| 0 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)