<body>
bound to be riddled.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010/ 9:29 AM

Today was fun. We had Cheering practice again.
It rained for the nth time. I told you, this place is starting to emerge and be Forks. It's always raining. Cold breeze, as usual *woooosh*. And his presence hovering around. I really can't ignore him. I really really really badly want to but I just can't. While we (Skimmers) were having our Cheer practices on the second floor, they had theirs on the first floor. I know I know. I can't even see him. I barely see him in a day. But eversince Geli and Ilych brought up the "phone number-giving" story, darnit I just can't get over an hour not wondering why he's not PM-ing me or at least doing something about it. It's not my fault THEY gave him my number. I HATE THEM FOR DOING THAT. Besides, I wasn't expecting anything anyway... Not until they told me about THAT STORY (again).. I am not gonna be trapped.. Not now.. I won't.. I still have that one person who's making me smile.. :-)

--This was just for the purpose of blurting out. But today was actually fun.. I felt so grateful that our batch started showing themselves up completely during practice. We were close to reaching the minimum number of participants. I really have this feeling that this is gonna be fun. We are gonna get that GRANDSLAM. Just wait and see.
Photo by: Therese Pango
I remember Highschool days again. When did I ever forget Highschool days anyway? I took this from Therese by the way. I credited her below so I guess it's okay. This was from our Retreat. It was a blast, I must say. Darnit, I keep missing them. I guess it's normal. They're missing it too, right? They're all missing the "US" we used to be. But yes, it's all gonna be just pictures and memories now. I guess that's just it. We all had to move on. But I will never ever forget how we used to be. Little children unaware of things happening around us. We thought we were old enough, we wanted to be old enough; We thought we knew everything about life; but the truth is, we didn't know even a quarter of it. We were little kids then, indeed. Then we all had to grow up. Oh well, 'nuff said.. Highschool pretty much ended before we actually gulped that one little fact.-- I'm the one in the far left side by the way, just in case you were wondering. The one with the pink cardigan. Hee.

Back to the present. Okay, I'm starting to feel that blogging is an indirect time machine. LOL. I'm traveling through time! Hee. Okay. So yea. I think that's it for today. I have to finish my PowerPoint Presentation for my report on Sentence Fragments, Run-on Sentences & Comma splices for English (soooo Miss Song xD). I have to study for Math too. Good thing Wednesday is a total rest day for us. I still have later and tomorrow to study. Yayyy. I'm studying for an Exam! I miss studying like hell. Hee~. Geli and Lexi by the way are planning to cast me on a Musical as the main character (like,what the fudge?!). They just consulted Mam Rhoda today and proposed about them directing this play blah blah. I'm not gonna do it. I don't have the guts yet. Maybe next time. But Mam Rhoda said they should be continuing with their brilliant idea and just write that awesome script already. Omona. Ottokhe~? I'll just live it up to everybody who's planning for it. I love you guys.

I'm gonna stop now. 'Til next time, monsters.
RAWR.


THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENT AND THE TAG AND THE FOLLOWS AND THE AFFIE-INVITES. KEEP THEM COMING. I'LL DO MY BEST TO BE A VERY GOOD AFFIE. I'LL TAG YOU ALL BACK NEXT TIME OKAY? I STILL HAVE SCHOOLWORKS. I LOVE YOU.


| 0 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)