<body>
i am a tired dork.
Wednesday, July 14, 2010/ 9:42 AM

I.AM.A.DORK
--coffeemonster
MONSTERS! Hurrah! I'm a dork. I really love this pair of glasses. I love you Aika for letting me borrow. I waited overnight for this one.. And yayy, she finally brought it to class. And it made me jump with sooo much joy! -- talk about acting like a child--that is sooo me. The one I'm hugging is my pig-rabbit from my birthday! You know pig-rabbit right? If not, (no comment). Duh, everybody knows her in here. She's even more popular than me! when people I don't know so much talk to me, they're like, "Are you the Apriil who owns the pig-rabbit?" and "Can I see it? Borrow it?" And I'm like "Uhhh.. Yea.. *nod*" So there you go, the origin of  this  picture..
____________________________________________________________________________

And I'm gonna talk about today now.. Today was fun extremelyyy tiring.. and fun as well.. We didn't have class cause it's Wednesday and you know we don't have classes every Wednesday right? Except for PEP class which is not really the "class" type, it's more of a sharing class or, guidance class. We had filmshowing for Soc Sci 2 (AGORA).. And the movie was veryy disappointng :( The couple I really liked didn't end up together. The girl philosopher (Hypatia) was so pretty and they look so good together with her slave (Davus) But they didn't end up together T_T Hypatia had to be executed; the soldiers planned to kill her by throwing stones to her, but before that happened, Davus had to kill her by suffocating her. That part really struuuuuuuck me like hell T_T HE did that so Hypatia won't feel the pain.. --SIIGH-- I just can't get over it.. :( Okay, so after the movie, we had PEP class and shared some stuff.. Then met with my groupmates for COMM 1 (Advocacy).. Then we debated about religion and such.. I dunno but that was so far, one of the most challenging conversation I had here.. After that, we had CHEERNG PRACTICE AGAIN. IT WAS FUN ACTUALLY, except tat IT WAS SOO TIRING and tat I'M THIS NEAR TO LOSING MY VOICE.. Here's a pic of us while practice: (We look sweaty and so eew, btw. So just bear with us :P We're still gorgeous you know :P)


We have better shots than this one but I chose this cause it's the ugliest one and I have to emphasize how TIRING Cheer Practice is; and that this one is a kind of like a stolen one :P And look at them lying in the floor and me so busy with my cellphone -- that's how tiring it is.. And we'll be doing this for the whole of July and August..


--OKAY THIS WAS A DRAFT SAVED LAST WEEK. I WASN'T ABLE TO PUBLISH IT BACK THEN CAUSE THE POWER WENT OFF AND THE WIFI VANISHED WITH IT FOR THE WHOLE NIGHT. SO I POSTED IT TODAY :D


| 0 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)