<body>
I am InCrush with people.
Sunday, July 11, 2010/ 6:51 AM

 The protector of   and .. Shall I be aware of haters and gossips? I shall. But I don't care. I am most definitely not doing anything wrong.. I just admire him for his being him.. Though I heard they had a fight with my highschool classmate. I don't exactly know what happened, but I hope they're okay now.. I think they are..

THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH HAVING A CRUSH 
Right, Fiv? hee.

I have several crushes, you know. There's GOLLIATH downstairs. Who by the way, got the highest score in Geli's Soc Sci 2 class. I wish I was in the same class T_T You see, Geli says their teacher (the terror-est one in the campus) likes him. He's so smart, says Geli. He always gets the "very good" feedback from their teacher. I wish I get close to him. He knows me, but we're not that close. We were supposed to sing together for our Dormitory's Acquaintance Party but then we switched groups and I was like noooo waaay. We have practiced once already, outside the dorm. He plays the guitar soooo gooood. We were supposed to sing the "Mahal Kita Kasi.." And I'll never forget the sound of his first strum *_* He sound sooo puuurrrfect..

Gia has a crush, Irish has her bestfriend-slash-boyfriend, Geli has her boyfriend, plus crushes, Tha2x, Lyssa, and EVERYBODY ELSE has someone. Why am I left with NO ONE? T_T I have nobody to ?!

PS. Sorry Fiv, but I have to spill these too. It's getting a lil' bit heavy. haha. Goodluck with your crush ~ ! I have a feeling he's cute. I know your taste. Haha.

After the Crush-story, let's move on to the more serious part of this post..Do you know what last night was all about? I was alone in the room. Gia and Geli went home. Irish went to Guimaras for their Acquaintance Party, and me.. POOR ME.. I was left alone, with no one but my PigRabbit to talk to. I'm still happy I have her. Heee.  But then I must thank Room 20 for adopting me last night. They let me sleep on Lyssa's bed cause she went home too.. I had a fair sleep. Just fair, not okay. Nothing beats the feeling of being in ROOM 23. *love love* It's because I am well adapted to it's environment already plus my roomates to keep me safe. I love these monsters :D. But they're home now and Gosh we acted like we haven't seen each other for months when it has just been one night. Tsk Tsk. They brought PASALUBONG and so I enjoyed them all ~ I just love them.

By the way, have I mentioned that I wrote a song? After a long wait, I finally finished something of my own. As in, with the guitar chords and lyrics. Thanks to a bestfriend. The song is about him. Heee. I love my bestfriend (I think you're reading my blog). Thanks for everything and I'm always here to help you out! :D Fighting~!

So now. Gia has to use the laptop.
TOODLES.
Thank you all for the tag && love.
LOVE.LOVE.LOVE


| 2 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)