<body>
Tuesday, July 6, 2010/ 9:45 PM

Okay so I have thirty minutes to blog.
I am rightfully given the chance to lurk around the bloggersphere. Thanks to papa monster.
I have added more Affies. Thank you for the invites. Keep it comming :D And I am in a mall enjoying FreeWifi.Pa has left for a while to buys us some drinks.
TIME CHECK: 12:36 and I should be off to Miami at exactly 1:00.
I have always wanted to experience how it is to travel alone, even just for an hour or so, wake up early in the morning with no Mama or Kuya beside me to wake me up, just the alarm clock set at a very early time. And so far, I have experienced both and I can say I have coped up with these stuff. Though I am not fully aware that I am indeed growing, I am very thankful for somehow I can feel that I am. Thank you to the people up there and down there, for they've both taught me important lessons.

Darnit, why is this post getting so serious? I'm supposed to be just blogging, not writing a one-page essay. Maybe I got used to Soc Sci 2 class. Haha.
I just want to let everybody know how thankful I am for the life I have right now. Although not perfect as anybody would want theirs to be, I know I am living it up to the fullest. And I really hope everybody is doing so too.

THIS IS A VERY RARE POST.
A MONSTER GETTING VERY SERIOUS ABOUT LIFE.
VERY RARE. :D
TOODLES.


| 0 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)