<body>
Random post number one.
Thursday, July 8, 2010/ 8:05 AM

Green Alert.
Dear God, please please please stop me from wanting a lot of things.. Because of my roommates Gia and Gel's INFLUENCE. I am currently craving for a VINTAGE VAN RIGHT NOW.
OKAY. Calm down, monster. Calm down. SERIOUSLY.  I DON'T LIKE THIS -- I WANT THIS. (Gia's line) I know I don't know how to drive.. But then, I'll cross the bridge when I get there.. Give me one and I might just waste even a year learning how to drive this awesome non-living creature.. I specifically want a PURPLE and STARRY one. *fairy godmother plead*
OKAY. *daydream ends*

 time check is 11:01 and i'm still not in my room.. THIS IS DORM LIFE.. room hop and the like.. but it's time to reunite with my beloved roommates now.. i miss them.. haven't been in the mod of talking to them eversince  came back from te City with Pa.  FELT VERY DOWN. IDK WHY.

ANYWAYS, GOODNIGHT.. :D


| 0 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)