<body>
Skinned.
Sunday, July 25, 2010/ 6:19 PM

SKIN CHANGED


From the very very very plain Circles from Blogskins to my complicated version. Thaks for the awesome Basecode, Leen. I worked this out last week. I was looking for a more simple navigation so I figured to use this. I know how it's ver very pink and light. I didn't want it to be heavy. I wanna submit this to Blogskins but I'm still thinking about it. I'll think about it. Maybe i will when I change skin again. And that would be I think, a long time from now. In the mean time, I'll make this blog prettier from time to time.
Please do comment. Critics are appreciated too.:D Hope you like it~!
DO YOU LIKE IT?
PLEASE COMMENT.
THANK YOU.


| 2 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)