<body>
starry starry blog..
Monday, July 12, 2010/ 12:59 PM

Hurrah! I just made my blog soooo starry.. And I can't it more.. It looks soooo puuuuurrfeect.. I know how it might look a little annoying to you guys but please please bear with me.. If pa and ma were here, I might be dead by now. Time check : 3:42 AM and i am still alive and .. i know this is not good for my health but i'm kinda doin' this for the good of people too. i have a responsibility to design a tee for Student Council and I have just finished the second one now.. Gia is still awake too, she's beside me, Facebook-ing..

AND BECAUSE I AM STARTING TO FEEL LIKE ALL THE CREATURES AROUND ME IS TELLING ME TO SLEEP NOW, I'LL GO SLEEP... SO.. GOODNIGHT MONSTERS..


| 2 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)