<body>
to cut or not to cut?
Tuesday, July 6, 2010/ 9:13 PM

Hello beloved monsters.
I'm in the City right now and I really really really badly need you help.. *palms together*
I've planned to cut my hair but somehow I feel like i don't want to. But see, I have to cause it's very long right now. I love my loooong shiny hair but I kinda feel like I'm having a hard time on maintaining it. I need your suggestions. When I asked my room mates two of them said I should trim my hair and put bangs and two(including me) said I should leave it as it is. My conscience is at risk right now! *HELP* :D

----This is how hair my look like right now..
And I'm planning on making it look like THIS:
http://www.celebrity-hair-styles-magazine.com/images/female-celebrity-long-hair-photos-07.jpg
I don't know what to do. And I have about seven hours left to decide. Or if not, I'll do it this weekend.
I NEED SUGGESTIONS.
COMMENT PLEASE? :D


| 0 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)