<body>
when a monster meets papa after a looong time..
Tuesday, July 6, 2010/ 4:49 AM

Once upon a time, a monster got separated from her father. After four looong weeks, *POOF* They met again! *confetti*

I AM STILL A BABY, you know.
RAWR.
I'm in the City with Pa right now. I missed him. And the rest of the peeps back home of course.. I had a loooong phone call with them.. We're in a Resto right now.. I don't know where exactly. :D Bear with me, I'm new to these places (:

I took the opportunity of meeting him.. I don't have classes tomorrow. So, I figured I should suffer from a one-hour-ride to meet him.. I knew it will be worth the long ride.. Before anything else, I must apologize to my beloved room mates for not asking permission or even just letting them know I'm not gonna spend the night with them.. And thank Gia for going with me in the trike eventhough it was too early for her to leave for CBF. I love you Gang! Judy and Gia are friends now by the way. They both go to the same Church. Yayy. Love them both (: Geli just called to check if I arrived safely and I asked if they already had dinner and she said yes they already had. And GOODBYE. *beep beep* haha. Tonight's SKIMMERS' first night for the FILM SHOWING. I'm sorry I'm not there right now :( And since I'm your batch treasurer, let me get the payments from you tomorrow, okay? Again, apologies. Still I'm inviting you Redbolts (who are having their Acquaintance Party tonight btw. Goodluck & Have fun!), Clovers, Sotech people, Electrons, and Fish to please please please support Skimmers' little fund racing program. Thank you so much. Bow.

Laptop's low battery right now. Gonna blog again later when we arrive at the hotel.
TOODLES.

New affies : Intan, Gabriella, Aeidy. Thank you for the invite! Welcome!


| 1 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)