<body>
CHEF WILL'S IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS.
Sunday, August 1, 2010/ 10:34 PM

Hello there, fellow monsters!
I have read somewhere that readers' interest in what he/she is reading shall rise if what he/she is reading have a series of different moods. So, after the not so very happy post last night, I'm gonna switch moods Hurrah! It's a bright and sunny day today . I have to start adjusting my mood with the weather. (Since when did weather become related to my mood?? )  

THEREFORE: = ;  = ; =


Just got home from class. And by home, I mean my dormitory I am starting to feel like this is really home. That's why it is called Balay Kanlaon! (Balay means home in our dialect and Kanlaon is the name of the dormitory derived from a mountain nearby's name) I love my dormitory! From now on, this is my second home . It's just past 12 noon but I have no class already. I am starting to believe that College/University life is awesom-er than any school-life.


You might wonder what the title is all about.


CHEF WILL'S IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS.





 Chef Will's is a kind of like a Resto near my Alma Matter. It's located near my High School school (whoa.that's a lot of school in there.)
It's not entirely ours but it's a Corporation business by my Aunt and Pa.


To all the UNO-R Students, Please drop by and satisfy your tummies with awesome food like that of ours ! Don't forget to bring your friends with you too. Eat Yummy food [    ] with really really reasonable and affordable prices Please do visit and support Chef Will's. Cause if it gets really really successful, it will have lotsa branches and if it will have lotsa branches, I will be able to use my Web-Designing skills and design it's very own website Gaaah. Can't wait for that one! Hee Hee.  
For the location map, click [here] Don't forget to drop by and eat  
I will really really really pray hard for Chef Will's success. Hope you guys do too.




That's all for now I guess. I'm gonna be back in the bloggersphere again later. James, a friend of mine texted me and said there were lotsa peeps eating in there. First day, with that amount of people eating already. haha.
THANK YOU PEEPS WHO ATE @CHEF WILL'S!


| 0 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)