<body>
issues, hiatus, and A GIFT TO YOU.
Thursday, September 23, 2010/ 8:46 AM

Greetings pretty creatures.
First of all,  I must apologize (again) for not being really active in the blogsphere like how used to be a few wekks ago. Lots of things are happening in school right now. And I mean, really serious things. Finals will be on October and I would have to focus if I don't wanna get kicked off this school.

Aside from all these, I have schoolworks, lots of them plus political issues to handle and get busy with. I still have that Nationalism, you know. I don't get where this stupid BUDGET CUT PROPOSAL came from but we seriously need to do something about it. Education is a right, sooner or later someone would have to step up and do something about it; and we can be that.

Another thing, PRIVATIZATION OF THE UNIVERSITY'S LAND?! WTH IS THAT? These private companies say they just want to offer the kind of service we, the students, need. HAH,Yeah right. Like you really mean it. You are a business company; a business is a business, the main purpose is always to earn profit.

OKAY. Maybe I'm gettin really serious here. I just don't get why it always has to be the students who suffer. They aim to learn, not to suffer from such crises. Honestly, I don't get where I got this Nationalistic side of me. Lately, I've been really really serious about these issues; maybe it's the school's influence. And it's making me happy how I am getting a little more active with these. Okay, I have to stop ranting now and start serious business.

As mentioned above, I've been real busy with some stuff lately.
With this, I have a bad and a good news for you guys.

IMPORTANT NOTICE
[must read to affies]

I will be on a short break. A kind of like a HIATUS, but a really short one. I'm gonna be back on October, with a new look for my blog. I guess that's the bad news. I'm gonna stop blogging for a while, but don't stop tagging, I'll reply to your tags and comments from time to time. I'll be checking on my blog and affies from time to time, it's just that, i'm not gonna be able to post/update.

As for the good news, I'll be giving away this skin to anybody who wants to have it. I really fell inlove with this skin and I think it'll be a litttle harsh if I just throw it away or submit it on blogskins.com ust like that.. I'll be accepting applicants. If you want to have this skin, just comment on this post. (you have to be my affiliate though) Then i'll be choosing the most deserving one. State in your comment your blog URL and an answer to the question Why do you deserve this skin? I guess that'd be fair enough. The chosen one will have the privilege to EXCLUSIVELY use the skin for a month. After a month or so, I'll be submitting the skin on my blogskins for everybody to have access on it; it's gonna be my first submission. Hurrah. Simply put, the chosen one will own the skin for a month or so. Results will be announced when I get back on October.

I GUESS THAT'S IT.
I'M GONNA MISS BLOGGING. TSSKK.
BUT I PROMISE I'LL BE BACK.


LOVE YOU ALL.

Labels: , ,



| 5 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)