<body>
Inside the mind of a monster.
Sunday, October 17, 2010/ 4:19 AM

I feel so high.
So high I got to re-do the skin I've been working for a whole month already and turn it to something much more different. As in, totally different. I don't know what has gotten into me. I wanted to give my blog the look and the feel of being really personal. I was thinking of changing my domain too but I kinda fell inlove with coffeemoonstar so I just left it as it is.

The thing is, this is the first time I put myself in my skin, and even in any skin. And I'm actually liking it. Took me two hours of CS5 Photoshop to come up with that header up there. I got the pic from Jana, the-awesomest-photographer-ever, twas taken when we (me and my roommates) had the time to finally do that Photoshop we've been wanting to do for decades. I know how the skin looks simple; i kinda did that on purpose. I wanted to take a break from all the PINK STUFF. Teehee. I think I've had enough of pink from my previous skins. Plus, I got so into FueledByRamen so badly. Thanks to Geli, who turned me into a fueledbyramen freak now. I even made a deviantart account just to spam about them.

I haven't settled my previous skin to someone yet. I'm still thinking about it.
Oh and, NEWSFLASH. I'm finally HOOOOOOOME and back to being a normal person again (from being a cavewoman for months.) And I'm enjoying every bit of it.

Oh and incase I'm not making it obvious, my short hiatus is finally over. I think I've been away enough; I missed blogging a lot. But that'd be it for now. Hope you still know me though. Haha

Seeya around, strangers.


| 1 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)