<body>
I swear I would.
Tuesday, December 21, 2010/ 10:29 AM

Photo taken by: Jana G.
Yes, I'd cross these bridges, wherever these are.. But only If you were to be with me. Only then I'd be really hearing the waves, and the wind and the music. I'll be waiting.

It's gettin late. I've been getting a lot of scolding lately for staying up too late. I just finished relayout-ing MY TUMBLR. It looks a bit.. NOT ME. I dunno. I can't freakin' settle on a skin for this blog too. I need sum kind of an inspiration.. or a color palette whatever.

Pa's coming in a few hours.. And that's why I need to freakin' turn this computer off and skip on the 30-day-challenge or else I'd have to get more scolding again.

IT'S ALMOST CHRITMAS.
Any plans, Folks?

Labels: ,



| 1 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)