<body>
PSYCHO FANGIRL ALERT.
Friday, January 7, 2011/ 12:43 AM

You know the thing is, I'm really getting tired of blogging about HIM ALL OVER AGAIN..

Can somebody please tell me what the bloody  hell's wrong with guys? Like seriously, I don't get them. This is unfair. Guys can read girls EASILY. But they're just sooooo. I DUNNO. Hard to read? You really wouldn't know what's inside unless you ask. And how are you supposed to ask when you don't have the FREAKING GUTS in the first place? I think I've wasted enough TIME.. But I still dun feel like giving up.. Really, I dont. I just like him like that. And if you ask me why? Seriously, I DON'T FREAKIN' KNOW WHY EITHER.

You know what really sucks about love, is that...When you finally decide you're ready, and that you promise it'll be the best this time, and that you'll do everything just to make it work, something just has to go wrong.. Like the guy, or the timing, or WHATEVER. Geeez.. DO HAPPY ENDINGS really exist? If not, then srew all the fairytales for making me believe.

I don't even know why I'm being like this. This, right here, is sooooo not me. Sooo not the April everybody loves. I love too much... And I think that right there might be the PROBLEM in me. And I hate it.

I really dunno what, now. Maybe all this ranting would just do for one day and you know, expire the next day or maybe when I see him again, I'd go all giddy and stuff again.. Back to being a FANGIRL.. But right now, I'm just... you know.

I'M GETTIN' TIRED.
AND I SWEAR I SWEAR I WISH HE KNOWS.

Labels: , ,



| 0 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)