<body>
I'm blogging because.
Sunday, March 20, 2011/ 3:57 AM

I'M FVCKING PISSED OFF.

THAT FVCKING MEMORY CARD WON'T SHOW UP. WHAT THE FVCKING HELL IS WRONG WITH ME. WHY DO I KEEP LOSING THINGS ALL THE TIME?!

I SWEAR I JUST PUT IT ON THE COUCH. I JUST CHATTED WITH MY SISTER FOR A BIT AND BAAM, I DON'T SEE IT BESIDE ME ANYMORE. FVCK THIS. I'M SO PISSED OFF.

I HATE MYSELF RIGHT NOW. I THOUGHT THIS WAS GONNA BE A PERFECT DAY. I WENT TO THE BOUTIQUE WITH MOM TODAY; WE DRESSED THE MANNEQUIN UP AND TOOK PICTURES OF IT SO I COULD UPLOAD PHOTOS OF OUR GOODS ON FACEBOOK AND PEOPLE COULD SHOP ONLINE AND WE WOULD HAVE MANY BUYERS. WE TOOK A LOT OF PHOTOS AND NOW I CAN'T UPLOAD IT AND PEOPLE CAN'T SEE IT AND THEY CAN'T BUY OUR GOODS

JUST BECAUSE I FVCKING LOST
THAT FVCKING MEMORY CARD.
PLEASE SHOW UP, YOU.

D:<

Labels: ,



| 0 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)