<body>
Hypothetical High Five!
Saturday, April 30, 2011/ 2:34 AM

So summer's been awesome.

Well, except that I've been doing nothing that significant to the human race lately. I'm just, you know, hanging around some forums a lot. Making new online friends here and there and those stuff. Surprisingly, I'm liking it.

I'm liking how I wake up in the morning so heated up by the apparently tropical temperature (jeez, climate change sucks). I'm liking how I'm following my everyday schedule so obediently. (ie. wake up, go online, eat) You know, the usual schedule lazy people obediently follow. Oh but I think I'm nailing chores. At least I got something to do, right?

I'm liking how Mum brings a new movie to watch everyday she goes home from the boutique. Ahh movies.
I'm liking how I spazz about them. but I'm having this feeling some people aren't really liking them.

So I was thinking, maybe a movie blog? Where, you know, I could post and update everytime I got a new movie finished. Cause really, I love movies~ It's like one of the awesom-est things media ever invented. Yes and I'm hoping my future career (Oh dear God please let me have one) kind of slants into the movie industry.

So yeah. Where was I? Oh yeah, the movieblog. I'll be putting it up soon, maybe. Or not. Idk depends on my mood. Meantime Im gonna make myself busy with Fan Forum duties and How I Met your Mother marathons. Plus my new boyfriend's blog. And Kpop spazzing. Wow I'm a busy girl.

But I'll be around here more often this month. I think I need a new layout this one looks so boring already. Blahhh blahhh. Thankyou for the tags anyway! ^^ I'll find time to tag you all back. Love you. Hugs.


| 0 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)