<body>
My Movieblog is a success.
Wednesday, May 11, 2011/ 3:34 AM

Yes I like how it looks, smells and feels like.
Dunno how can 'smell' and 'feel' even possible but yeah.

Today I went to work. It's not one of those permanent ones but hey, at least it's official. It's my first ever official job as a communication-major student. And it sure is hella fun. I just love kids. I love talking to them and playing with them. I never get tired when I do something for kids. One more thing, I was like zomg when I found out the facilitators were actually my teachers. As in my school teachers and that's like, omgthisisawesome. So I was like trying my best the whole time. It was fun.



It's for ABS-CBN's Sikat Academy. I can't believe I'm taking care of show business'-probably-future-occupants. They're all just awesome. I wish to work on something like this some time. It sure is fun.

The final show will be on Saturday at Robinson's Mall at 2pm. Don't forget to come and witness their superstar-ness!

On second and a totally different thought, I'm done designing my movieblog. I'll start working on this blog's design then since I don't have that much forum duties left. Everyhthing's still on hold so yea, better use my free time.

That's all. Hugs!

Labels: , ,



| 1 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)