<body>
Every woman is as witch as the one from Portobello.
Sunday, July 4, 2010/ 4:57 AM


INDEED, all women are Witches. I got this from my first Paulo Coelho book, The Witch of Portobello.

I just can't deny the fact that we all are witches. We have this certain Witch-y material deeply embedded in us. I know I sound weird. Don't mind me. I'm just sooo depressed right now. Athena didn't end up with Heron in the end D: NOOO WAY. They were perfect. But then they turned out to be SOULMATES. JUST SOULMATES. Noooo way.. That Policeman from Scotland Yard, I'll kill him! Hahahaha. See how my inner witch overpower ME? Nevermind.

I'm loving Paulo Coehlo. I am starting to establish a new obsession. Bear with me, people. Witches are more realistic than Vampires, at least. I'm not saying I'm against it. I've watched both sagas and I must say, VERY CREATIVE *applause* I just really admire witches a lot. and FYI, WITCHES ARE NOT EVIL CREATURES -- THEY ARE WOMEN WHO WORSHIP NATURE. That's it.
 Don't mind me. I got carried away.. Just let me spam for now. The next post will be different.. I SWEAR..
Again, please bear with me? :D

Labels: ,



| 0 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)