You know you're a UPV Student when...
You know you're a University of the Philippines-Visayas Student when...
1) You realize it's actually normal to talk to stuffed toys (or to yourself) when you're alone..
2) You realize you can speak Filipino very fluently.. English as well..
3) You realize it's actually normal to have breakfast/brunch at 10AM, lunch at 2PM, and dinner past 5PM.
4) You know it's actually possible to wake up just 10 minutes before your class, and still come on time [PMB's MiamiGuide101]
5) You sometimes bump into someone while staring at the bulletin boards, checking out for announcements..
6) You find it abnormal to sleep as early as 10PM.
7) You know that Facebook is prohibited in the campus' WiFi.. But you also know that adding "s" after the "http" will do the trick.. *wink*
8) You know that most of the students are smart subscribers..
9) You blog, if not, write on a journal securely kept under your fluffy pillow..
10) You realize it's actually not hard to make bed every morning, wash clothes everyday, and clean a room when it starts too look !@#$%..
11) For UPV dormers, you are bugged by the intercom when it starts murmuring alien words.. And thankful as well, for it's usefulness somehow..
12) You smile to faces you recognize, but whose names are forgotten.. And say "Hi [insertname]!" to people you really know..
13) You know that Heaven's Bliss and Cyberology has this promo.. (i need not explain it)
14) You know it's actually possible to sleep in the library..
15) You have at least one novel/any book in store for you to read when you get bored..
16) You look forward to Acquaintance Parties..
17) You start to love Homeworks and Group projects as long as it interesting enough to spend your time on..
18) You start to love your ROOMMATES, BLOCKMATES, CLASSMATES, PROFESSORS, and SCHOOL..
19) You know: "ISKOLARS NG BAYAN,
TULOY PA RIN ANG LABAN!"
Labels: college life, UP