<body>
ALL IS WELL - DAY04
Friday, September 17, 2010/ 3:33 AM

Hello sweet monsters.
I have time to blog and give you some love. Hurrah! I've noticed though that there's been a real SPAM flood in my CBOX. I just want you all to know that I really hate spammers. I was born to hate and curse them. I hate advertisements too, so please please please. I hope you understand.

I'm blogging again and I'm very happy. No activities to get busy with so far, so yeah. I am hating this guy. Maybe you know who I'm talking about - He has my number now and I really hate it. Normal guys don't sneak in other people's phone and steal your number - they just don't. I'm not gonna talk a lot about him. I just hate him. PERIOD. And yeah, the guy I dance with that one night. Everybody hates him for being such a !@#$%^ . He is sooo screwed.

Today, we finished the movie Three Idiots during English class [trailer here]. It's just EPIC. I have to tell you though, you have to be prepared. Every minute is a climax. One scene, you find your self crying; the next you're laughing out loud, and I mean reaaaaly loud. You're gonna be a BIPOLAR for hours. The movie is just soooo touching and inspiring. I love it so much. If I were to rate it, five stars maximum, I'll give it a six. It's just the best. It's probably one of the best movies I've ever watched in my whole life.

Here's my day four by the way. Oh and I've noticed lotsa peeps wanting to do the challenge. I say, sure! Why not. Give it a try, you'll really enjoy.

LET'S DO THIS.

-30 DAY CHALLENGE-
DAY 04 -  A habit that you wish you didn’t have.

HELL TO THE YEAH. All my works always end up un-ended (is that even a word?). I mean, I just hate it so much. One day, all the ideas come out, the next day, they just simply vanish - and I just freakin' hate it. Honestly, I have a total of uhhhmm, infinite number of plots for a fan fiction in my head. I just feel so frustrated whenever I start holding a pen. During class I always hallucinate imagine stories, you know. (come on, I'm not that good student! I sometimes don't listen during class too. Haha.) But when I start looking for a pen and a paper, they slowly fly away, like a flock of little birds flying in the sky. And when I finally find a pen and a paper, BYE BYE, the story vanishes. It's like amnesia without having my head banged. Oh and right now, I'm working on a new skin. And I don't have any idea when on these god-forsaken times will I be finishing it. Please pray for me, so I could finish it real soon (if I ever finish it. Haha.). I just freakin' hate this baaaad habit. And I want to end it as soon as possible. I think it's gonna be hard though. Cause everything just end up un-ended. Maybe this habit ends up un-ended too. Haha.

Gonna tag and reply to your comments after this post.
Thank you all! Keep it coming, sweet monsters. :D

Labels:



| 4 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)