<body>
her side of the story - DAY02
Friday, September 10, 2010/ 4:42 AM

And I am back from the dead. No, not literally; just cause I was sleeping the whole day. Haha.
Today is our Muslem brothers and sisters' Eid'l Fitr  - and a holiday for everybody. That means no class again. But other than that, today, for me was SLEEPDAY. Hurrah. You bet I needed this day - a day free from stressful classes and nerve-wrecking subjects.

I'm in a cafe right now. I'm on for an hour. I wasn't really planning to update now but since I found out that the next challenge was gonna be easy and that it won't take me too much time thinking and formulating my answer, I figured I should. Plus I found out sweet affie Czarina was in her few days left; I can't wait to reach those days too! I am just so excited. Haha.

Anyways, remember the post about the guy I danced with? The one who as this really awesome cold deep voice? I was SOO WROONG about him. I have this gut-feeling that I have to stop communicating with him; not that he's a bad guy though, after all, it's just a feeling. The Photoshop thing by the way, I have surpassed. And a senior UPV Indie Org member already posted the publicity I worked on. Credits to Pamela for the Photoshop from her laptop. :] Check out the publicity below: (click image for full view)


It's a product of three hours of stressful cloning and masking and choosing which images to use. Glad to have been helped by Regine and the others. Regine is just so artistic, I can't believe I know someone so artistic yet fun at the same time as her; plus the fact that she's a Kpop Fangirl too - a SuJu fangirl, more specifically. She had drawn a portrait of Heechul [click to view]. If you want to witness more of her art, check out her Deviants at : http://orangeregine.deviantart.com/ I love you Regine! XD Oh and you can check out UPDANAY's official trailer here: [click] Our seniors made it. So awesome. I'd need more workshop to learn more about video-editing. Sheeesh. I can do this. At least I already had a background. Remember this [click] [click]? It's our own version of 'The Homework', the legendary English film project back when we were in highschool. Darn, highschool days. I sooo miss the times.

Anyways, my intro to today's challenge is getting really long. Better get serious now. Again. Let's do this - Hah. This has become my introductory words to the 30 Day Challenge. So here it goes.

-30 DAY CHALLENGE-
DAY 02 - The meaning behind your blogger name.


Now, I'm not really sure whether this challenge means my blogger username, or my blogspot domain or blog name. But I think it means what "COFFEEMOONSTAR" meant and why I chose it as my blog name. The etymology is pretty simple. It kinda goes this way:

COFFEE - Everybody knows how I get crazy over a cup of coffee. If given the chance, I could do five cups in one day. Yes, If only I have that one chance. Frappes and Lattes - they're just the best. Even a simple Nescafe can make me beg for one cup. I just love it so much. I have to admit that I am a full-pledged coffee addict. And that's one of the things I will never ever deny in my whole life; also one of the things I will never ever change about me. I JUST LOVE COFFEE. I think that's enough explanation.

MOONSTAR - Well, guess it's self-explanatory. MOON+STAR. Everybody knows too how much I GO GAGA OVER STARS. Even not the real stars in the sky; even just shirt and bag prints; I JUTS LOVE STARS A LOT. I AM OBSESSED WITH IT'S FIGURE. Guess that's enough explanation too. The moon, -sigh- I don't want to talk about it now. Maybe next time. I feel sad when I think about the times.

So summing it all up, I AM A COFFEEMOONSTAR. Because I am a MONSTER (MOONSTAR) for COFFEE. If there existes COOKIE MONSTER, then HERE I AM, YOUR VERY OWN COFFEEMOONSTAR.

Hope that's enough explanation for you, sweet monsters.
I'd appreciate comments like the previous post. I love you all.
TOODLES.

Labels: , ,



| 11 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)