<body>
I'm green. - DAY 23
Tuesday, November 30, 2010/ 8:56 PM


GOING BACK TO MY PLACE IN A FEW MINUTES.
I feel soooo greeen. Cause I'm wearing green all over. Hurrah. Mum got me some groceries. Yayy. Oh can't believe it's already December. 25 days left before Christmas. The next time I'll be going home would be for the Christmas break. And I think we're spending Christmas in Samar. Cause it'd be my cousin's debut and they're like asking me to be the emcee and my bros and sis to perform. So yea.


-30 DAY CHALLENGE-
DAY 23 -  Something you crave for a lot

I ONLY AND ALWAYS CRAVE FOR CHOCOLATE. 
But right now, I'll be considering POPTARTS.



Been craving for them since like, a century ago.
Wish I could fine sum somewhere in this Godforsaken country. I'd pay any price for it (NOT).

Labels: , ,



| 2 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)