<body>
I'm a sucker for life. - DAY 18
Wednesday, November 3, 2010/ 3:52 PM

OH COME ON, BUGGER.
FREAK OUT ANYTIME BUT NOW.
DARNIT. I don't feel like going back to that God-forsaken or maybe not place.

I JUST WANNA BE HOOOOOOOOOOME.
HERE, RIGHT HERE. Infront of the computer doing NOTHING.

Darnit, why can't it all just be as simple as that? Why do we all have to be far away just to be in a freakin' school? I FEEL LIKE GIVING UP. But no, it's not quite the right time for SUCKING. I'll lose all the drama in my life if I do. I feel like I'm never gonna get ready for the next semester. I dun want any more bluebooks! Been feeding myself up with them since highschool! Right now, I can say I just want that freakin' sheepskin-whatever I'm gonna be needing to find a JOB and finally start being useful to this world. It's kinda one of those I-wish-there-were-typhoons-and-floods-and-hurricanes-so-my-trip-gets-canceled feeling. Oh come on, I know you're all familiar with that.

-30 DAY CHALLENGE-
DAY 18 -  Plans/dreams/goals you have
  
OOOOHHH GREAT. JUST WHEN I FEEL LIKE DYINNNG.
Right now, I just want a freakin way out of this messed-up FEELING.
What's up with that? Really not in the mood right now. will edit this some time (or maybe not)

But if I were to summarize everything, it goes
"I DON'T WANNA LEAVE YET!!"

Labels: ,



| 4 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)