<body>
Maybe we could find the edge of the world. - DAY 24
Sunday, December 19, 2010/ 8:16 AM

So I'm finally home. And all the packing up and traveling has to pay. So I'm making every bit of my stay WORTH EVERYTHING. And today, I started with sleeping.

I slept for about 14 hours in total. With a thirty minute break somewhere in the middle. Haha. I enjoyed it a lot. I get to sleep that long in my own rooooom once again, which by the way looks a bit more like my lil' sister's room now than mine (cause of all the pink stuff). Oh come on, you just gotta love all the sleeping and eating and stuff. THIS IS WHAT I CALL HOLIDAYS.

So yea. I just watched the movie Ramona and Beezus with my sis. It was so much fun. Plus, I get to add some more songs to my infinite playlist. One of my favorites is Mat Kearney's The Edge of the World. Ohhh, you've just got to love this song. It's making me feel high in a way.

 

-30 DAY CHALLENGE-
DAY 24 - A letter to your parents

To my chewy Mama and Papa,
Hey, you guys! I don't have a boyfriend. Haha. And I don't mean it in a "Please let me have one" way, really. I mean it in a "I don't have one cause I choose not to have one and choose not to love anybody else but  youuuuu guys." Ohh you know how much I love you, right? I don't have to elaborate on that cause I make it a point to tell you that when I have time. 
And gosh. I've been pressing "backspace" a lot of times already. Cause If I were to really tell you something, I'd be much comfortable telling it in your face. By then you'd know how much I really mean it. So yea, I guess if I were to sum all these up, It'd go like: Hey guys, I love you and I don't have a boyfriend.

PS: I'm working on a new skin for 2011. Yayy. So excited for it.

Labels:



| 1 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)