<body>
What made my Holidays soooo... HOLIDAY-ish. -- PART ONE.
Monday, December 27, 2010/ 10:40 AM

So I already swore I'd blog everything that had happened while I was away from blogsphere.
I started with browsing over my Facebook photos... And found A LOT of them. Then I knew I'd be putting much effort on what I had just sworn upon. Cause it only meant one thing -- THERE WERE JUST TOO MANY, And I knew it will definitely not fit in a single post.

SO YEAH. Just in case the title doesn't make it obvious to you... I'm dividing everything into parts..
And I think I'll start with when I really felt CHRISTMAS-Y and stuff..

DORMITORY CHRISTMAS PARTY. -- DEC. 9, 2010
Christmas parties won't be Christmas parties without the oh-so-famous/infamous EXCHANGING GIFTS.. Oh you know.. Names written on papers.. Everybody picks one.. You spend at least [insertamounthere] for a gift you're supposed to "wholeheartedly" give to that someone whose name you've picked.. Feeling the spirit of Christmas BLAAAH BLAAHH BLAHHH. Yeah, that old boring stuff..

But surprisingly, I LOVED IT.. Just cause I was one of the few lucky people who's names have been randomly picked by people who were KNOWLEDGEABLE and SYMPATHETIC ENOUGH to not give MUGS, PICTURE FRAMES, ALARM CLOCKS, and PHOTO ALBUMS as Christmas gifts. The guy who got my name got me something from my WISHLIST.. And it really made me happy.. Plus knowing the fact that what I wrote on my wishlist were all VERY SPECIFIC STUFF. My wishlist read:

1. PEACE, LOVE && CHOCOLATES
2. Veronika Decides To Die (Book)
3. Elly (from Pocoyo) Stuffed toy.
4. One-month supply of POPTARTS.
See what I mean? They're all specific and dorky junks. How the heck would you get PEACE, LOVE & CHOCOLATES wrapped as a gift? Are you gonna spend about 300 bucks for a book as a gift for someone whose name you just RANDOMLY picked?? Why the heck would you buy a stuffed cartoon character who's not even LIKEABLE to people aging four years and above??? And where on this god-forsaken country would you find a ONE-MONTH supply of POPTARTS????

Get my point? Yeahh. But guess what he got me? Number freaking THREE, baby. He got me a PINK ELEPHANT toy really close to how Elly looks like. He found a freakin' pink stuffed elephant for me.. Duuudee, the effort.. on actually looking for one... I'm more than happy. That alone, made my HOLIDAYS sooo... HOLIDAY-ish. :]

Snapshots from the Dormitory Christmas Party: (**click image for full view)


PS. Photos are from Bembem.. They're all during the dancing part.. in the end part.. I don't normally go with a bunch of pictures during parties.. I just.. enjoy too much I forget to document it, Haha. And yeah, that PIG  in red, is me. I gained some serious POUNDS. :X
WATCH OUT FOR THE NEXT PARTS! :D

Labels: , , , , ,



| 0 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)