<body>
Old photograph, new feeling, etc.
Sunday, January 16, 2011/ 1:08 AM

 
(L-R) Gia, Geli, Irish, Me

I just really love this pic. We were just talking and laughing and the pic came out very naturally. Ahhh those times. I miss Jana's photoshoots. We feel so comfortable working with her. Hope we can have one again after everything that's keeping us all busy right now gets done.

Too much schoolworks. They're killing me. I thought this was gonna be a Speech-free week cause the past week sure was one of those WHAT THE HELL WEEKS. But then I forgot how our Speech136 professor missed our class last meeting. That makes this week not SPEECH-FREE at all. TOO MUCH SPEECHES.

Enough about speeches. I just wanted to spazz about me being happy right now. Hehe. I like how I can  talk to him now. Even just those simple Hi's and Hello's. Glad I made it up to this stage (talking like this is some kind of a computer game or something). Now I'm starting to sound like a LEVELED-UP Fangirl. But yeah, that's what I am.

Guess everybody just has to deal with it.
Including myself.

Labels: , , , , ,



| 1 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)