<body>
Catterpillars to butterflies.
Wednesday, March 23, 2011/ 5:19 PM

It's making me a bit sad, wondering where all these late night dormitory talks go when people start leaving the dormitory for the summer. Thinking what would become of us when we start the next semester, being not dormitory-mates. All the sleepless nights spent studying (but most of the time laughing silently, holding every laughter just to avoid GR slips), the birthday surprises we had for each other, the early mornings spent jogging-slash-swimming together, the PIGFUL dinnertimes spent eating together.

I try to imagine next academic school year and it just scares me to the bones. Maybe it won't be that bad after all but still, I know things will never be the same again. As I would always quote Narnia's Aslan to Lucy,

"Things never happen the same way twice, dear one."


No matter how hard we try to convince ourselves that nothing should change, anything could happen along the way. So there's no need to stress how much we should stay the same. Cause just as how shrubs grow into trees, puppies into dogs, and caterpillars into butterflies, people change. So there you go, no need to stress on staying the same and treating each other exactly how we used to treat each other. But it's not gonna kill to try. Maybe we could try, we just have to not expect something greater than what we were when we were together. Togetherness does matter like, a lot.

So maybe it's not making me A BIT sad after all. Maybe it really is making me sad. So I will try. But I'm still sad.. I'll always be sad when I think of all those late night talks and silent laughing sessions. I'll be sad because soon I'll be taking myself back to these times and realize how I should've made everything worthwhile.

I wish we didn't have to grow old this quick. I feel like instead of chasing dreams, we're chasing time. And now that I'm two days away from officially ending my freshman year, How do you think I should feel?



I don't wanna be the girl behind the paper.
I don't wanna be the feeling behind those words.
It's sad, really.

Labels: , , ,



| 1 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)