<body>
Oh hey, I'm alive.
Thursday, March 17, 2011/ 11:22 AM

Just blogging to let you guys know I still exist.
I know how I've been away for quite some time. I do. You know Dormitory internet, it's like the worst thing ever invented on earth. It just sucks.

But I'm still alive and kicking. Oh but I srsly thought I was gonna die today. Went on sail again and the waves were just so.. !@#$%.. I srsly prayed my kind of like, last will or something.. Thank God I'm alive. And I survived the bumpy trip.

I'm home.
I love today except the the part when Nikka made me cry during Speech 136 class. I hate it when I get reminded of sad things. I don't like it when people leave. I hate goodbyes. I just do.

Labels: ,



| 0 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)