<body>
JUST DAY TWENTY EIGHT - DAY 28
Saturday, April 2, 2011/ 4:24 AM

Because I kinda don't wanna talk about anything right now. I'm sad. Dream High ending broke my heart. And then I suddenly wanted to blog. But I dunno what to blog about, I dun want to blog about sad things, but all I could think of is Dream High. And I remember my 30 day challenge. I can't believe I still haven't finished it after a long time. Me such a lazy ash.



-30 DAY CHALLENGE-
DAY 28 - A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?

[CLICK IMAGE TO SEE FULL SIZE]
So aside from all the fat increases and the hair, I pretty much look the same. They were both taken before a Kpop performance. The first one was during Babyboom's Goodbye Stage for our school's Teacher's Gayo, and the second one was during our Dormitory Auction Night, where BKPOPERS was invited to perform. Oh and it was my debut as a BKPOPER. Yayy.

So there you go. I just look a lot fatter now. That's all.
BYE.

Labels:



| 0 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)