<body>
a one-way ticket - DAY 03
Wednesday, September 15, 2010/ 7:02 AM

I know.
First of all, I must apologize for not being in the blogsphere for such a LOOOOONG TIME. I know it has just been five days, but in blogging, it's equivalent to a whole ERA. Haha. I hope you understand. Lotsa things happening in school.
We had our dormitory's Grill Night last night, where we were assigned each a festival to portray and celebrate in one night; we grilled lotsa delicious food. As for our group, we got the ASWANG FESTIVAL from CAPIZ. [note: Aswang is a mythical creature in Philippine Folklore] For more info about this festival, click [here] . So anyways, yea we did it. Though we didn't get any place in the competition, I'm still very satisfied with what we worked on. Our booth was just the best! And ohhhh, You know how much I've always wanted to be a witch right? Hah! Guess what? I got to be a witch that night. That alone, made me very happy. You would notice in my face how happy crazzzzy I was about it:

 **I SO LOOK LIKE A TRYING HARD WITCH. Arghh. I don't have my pointed hat in this photo though. I left it on the bed. Haha. The red witch is Camille (our mascot that night), the white princess is Shelly, and of course the crazy black witch is ME. Couldn't stop laughing when I first saw this pic. I didn't know I could look so craaazzy and evil at the same time.

 What made me more happy that night, was that I realized I switched festivals with my CRUSH! I was like, Oh my gosh, he's in Bacolod's Maskara Festival Group and I'm in Capiz' Aswang Festival Group! Hahaha! He's from Capiz and I'm from Bacolod. FATE! Haha. I may be fantasizing but, what is it supposed to mean, really? Nah, maybe just a plain COINCIDENCE.

So, yea. That's pretty much it. I mean, got lots of pictures left but I have so limited time. Maybe gonna post it when my sched gets a little not tight. I'm gonna have a Photo Blog Post someday! Gonna post all the pics I missed to post and captions to explain it. Watch out for it! :D

Anyways, LET'S DO THIS.



-30 DAY CHALLENGE-
DAY 03 -  A picture of you and your friends.
(L-R: Joanne, Me, Tha, Mimi)
In the streets of Ilo-Ilo City, witnessing various "Cancer of the Soceity" that was going on. We taped a movie film which we are going to submit for a huge competition that's going on sometime this Month. This is a photo from today. It's currently my primary photo in Facebook. I'm with my fellow Indie Org members. We had a shooting today. A VERY LOOOONG ONE. Our seniors gave us some brief introduction to filming and camera angles and such. I LIKED IT VERY MUCH. Now I know the feeling. I've always wanted to experience this. THE FEELING IS JUST SO EPIC. NO WORDS TO EXPLAIN IT. JUST EPIC. I'm abit sad though that Regine is not in the photo T_T. She was taking the pic. We love you Reg! Thanks for this awesome picture!

Anyways, I was supposed to post a Baby Boom pic too. But Fivi got to do it first in her third day challenge. Haha. I just miss them and the times. And I think those were the best of my High School days. I can't deny that fact. Just check out Fivi's third day challenge if you're interested to know more.


HOPE THIS IS ENOUGH FOR YOU LITTLE CREATURES. <3
Thank you all for the comments and the tags. Kepp them coming, okay? Though I am real sorry I can't update my Affie list right now. And I can't reply to your tags and comments. I am typing real faaast right now cause I need to get in my dormitory before the curfew time or I'll get killed! Please bear with me. But I swear, I'll make it up to you when my sched gets a bit cool, OKAY? I LOVE YOU ALL. I'm trying my best to keep it up with you guys. I promise I'll make it up to you.

THE COFFEEMOONSTAR LOVES YOU. <3

Labels: , ,



| 0 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)