<body>
Useless body of matter. - DAY 08
Saturday, October 23, 2010/ 5:13 AM

I don't feel like typing a lot today.
Been busy with Mischievous Kiss Hoooo. I really like it but durn, internet is just tooooo sloooow and it's killing me. Huuuu. I guess I'll have to wait 'til full episodes comes out in the market. But I dun think I can bear waiting that long.

I've been reading Paulo Coelho's the Zahir. I really really like love it. Paulo Coelho is just epic. At first I thought it'd be one of those boring-blaaah-blaah books I've surprisingly finished reading just because of boredom. But I'm really learning a lot from it.

I have this tendency to be really useless sometimes, just plain useless human being. It bugs me whenever I realize how much I can't do a thing to make something better. I just hate the fact that a lot of people have plans with their lives; I'm sixteen and I don't have a freakin' plan yet. I know it's kinda early (or not), but I feel like I'm always running out of time. And I always go like "GEEEEZ. What do I wanna be when I grow up?! Really!" But I'm a grown up now (am I?), so what the hell? Seriously, I wanna do something with my life now. Geez.


-30 DAY CHALLENGE-
DAY 08 - Short term goals for this month and why.
Just when I felt really useless. Haaah. Thank God I have this challenge.

TO-DOs for the Semestrial Break:
1.) Sleep less. Eat less. - I think I'm gaining some weight. Huuu. ToT
2.) Finish Coelho's The Zahir. - And learn from it.
3.) Finish all Bob Ong books. - And again, learn from them.
4.) Finish my third song composition. - And post the other two.
5.) Load up my lookbook account.
6.) SAVE MONEY.
7.) Finish an article for school publication.
8.) Learn a lot of things.

I still have a lot of things in mind. But I dun feel like typing that much. I'm liking my skin right now. I'm excited for the second semester. I wanna cut my hair it already looks so !@#$^&*. Durn.
MUST.STOP.TYPING.NONSENSE.NOW.BYE.

Labels: ,



| 0 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)