<body>
I don't sleep at all. - DAY 07
Friday, October 22, 2010/ 12:17 PM

It's already 2:32 AM in here.
And I'm not on my bed yet. Hooooo. Got stuck up on the net again. I feel so bipolar today. My mood keep switching from super high to super low raised to the negative thousands. Geez, I dunno what's wrong with me. Am I okay? Hoooo.

Anyway, after a lot of days of shaking, I finally got my grades for the first semester. Wooo. I feel so relieved. I dun have to shake everytime I try to log-in my CRSIS account.*click image to view*


I'm quite not satisfied with it. But I'm happy with it. I got a GWA of 2.1 I was aiming for the college scholarship.. It's a shame I couldn't get it this sem. I was a few points away. I know I could've made it if I just concentrated some more. SIIIGGHHH. Still, I'm happy with it. Gonna work on that scholarship next sem. I need to save money to help ma and pa. Just can't stand looking at them tiring themselves too much. I wanna do something about it. Can't wait 'til next sem.

I was not able to attend the little reunion thing. I dunno. I really didn't feel like coming. Plus I woke up late so yeah. But I got to go out with my bestfriends though. Judy, Lean, Yanca and I went out. Hooooo. I'm so happy to see them again. I really missed them. A LOT.


I got to see another bestfriend and some other friends too, we went around our ex-school. Felt so happy today. And then I went home, and felt really down. Have a lot of problems right now. Sigh. I know we can do this. But I'm okay now. Anyways, here goes my challenge for today.

-30 DAY CHALLENGE-
DAY 07 - A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
I only had one person in mind. Wondergirl's Park Yeeun. I guess I don't need to explain it. Somehow, she's become one of the reasons why I still and always keep on fighting. I feel like I know her so much. She's more than just an artist to me. Cause she is someone really close to my heart. She is just so awesome and she gives me countless reasons to keep on following my dreams. I love Yeeun.

Labels: , , , ,



| 0 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)