<body>
I need drugs. - DAY 06
Thursday, October 21, 2010/ 9:44 AM

I've been dozing off a lot lately.
Been feeling tired and lazy a lot. I wonder whats wrong with me. It must be the weather in here or something. I feel like curling up every night and wanting to sleep forever because of it. But I know that's not gonna happen. I mean, you know.

This typhoon is killing me. Though I know how much I love rainy days, this is just a little too much. It's killing a lot of people in here. Psssssh. Wish it would just leave; I mean not into other countries, just, you know. VANISH. Wish that's possible. Geez, I'm wishing a lot. Hoooo.

So, tomorrow later's gonna be the little reunion. I'm still thinking about going or not. I wanna go, but, as you know, I feel lazy. Poor me, too lazy. I don't feel like fixing myself tomorrow. Most of the time I plan what I wear on occasions like these. But I think I'm not gonna do that tomorrow. Cause, again, I FEEL LAZY. Darnit, is it that hard to understand? Haha.

I think I feel down because I haven't seen him for ages now. Is that even acceptable? He barely knows me. HAAAAH. I'm fangirl-ing again. Maybe I'm just missing how I sneak around to look for him, you know. It's just mere crushing, I guess. NOTHING MORE THAN JUST A CRUSH. It has to be NOTHING. (Though I know it's something.) Wow this is hard. I sound sooooo... drugged. Am I? Of course I'm not. I'm just a little nervous about my grades. AHHH. GRADES.. Been waiting for it to be posted on the website. I feel like dying everytime I open my account to check. It's killing me.


Good thing I have Mischievous kiss to cheer me up. I love it, really. I think JiHoo (forgot the real name) fits the role of Seung Jo perfectly, and Oh Ha Ni, the newbie. Darn, she's pretty. I'm on episode ten now. I need more time. Everytime I go online, I get caught up on WonderPM duties; they're just so addicting, GAAAH. Anyways, here goes my challenge for today.


-30 DAY CHALLENGE-
DAY 06 - Favorite super hero and why.
Gosh. It took me a long time answering this. I'm not a superhero fan. Huuuu.



MY FAVORITE SUPERHERO
But I figured how much I've always wanted to be invisible. Heee. I mean, you know. Whenever you feel embarrassed you could just be invisible. There are lotsa pros actually. And I don't see any cons having this power. Because of that, I chose Almighty ShadowCat. hee. I think she's cute and adorable and I like her powers. Geez, I sound so shallow, don't I? But that's the truth. Plus I don't have anyone else on mind.
Go Shadowcat!

Labels: , ,



| 3 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)