<body>
I need sleep. - DAY 14
Friday, October 29, 2010/ 10:46 AM

Just last week I've been ranting about dozing off a lot. Haaah. Now it's the other way around. I always stay up very late and I'm starting to believe it's becoming a bad habit. A very very bad one.

I went out with Mom again today. We watched a movie and bonded more. Yayyy. I'm gonna miss her and the rest of my peeps. I feel like I've been wanting to do a lot of things lately. And I guess it's because, again, I wanna do sumthing with my life so badly. I feel uneasy whenever I'm left with nothing to do.

But before this year ends, I promise to watch:
*Narnia 3: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (so daarn excited!)
*HP 7: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (next weekend with sum friends!)
*RPG Metanoia (first Filipino 3-D movie. ipagmalaki ang sariling atin.)
*At least one Manila Film Fest entry.

So that's it. I posted a look on lookbook today. It's my first look. Mind Hyping my first look? [click here] Thanks!

-30 DAY CHALLENGE-
DAY 14 - A picture of you and your family
 This was from Aunt My and Uncle Nel's wedding. And no, it's not a tribe. It's my family. Hahaha. Yes, we're such a number. We're eight in all and I'm very proud of that. They become my only angels when life gets to be like hell at times. I love them and I won't ever ever trade them for anything. BLEEEH. Nobody would ever dare destroy us. We've been a family for TWENTY YEARS. Thank yoouu Divine Being/s and Energies of love..

Labels: , , ,



| 1 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)