<body>
I want a coin-operated boy - Day 05
Monday, October 18, 2010/ 2:09 AM

Coin-operated boy
by The Dresden Dolls
Coin-operated boy
Sitting on the shelf he is just a toy
But i turn him on and he comes to life;
Automatic joy.
That is why I want a coin operated boy.

Made of plastic and elastic,
He is rugged and long-lasting.
Who could ever ever ask for more?
Love without complications galore.
Many shapes and weights to choose from

I will never leave my bedroom,
I will never cry at night again,
Wrap my arms around him and pretend....

Because I wanted to share this really really cute-slash-awesome song. I got it from Geli, the origin of my fueledbyramen madness who's obsessed with twins just because of Tokio Hotel. I really really love this song and I think it's what I want right now. I WANT A COIN-OPERATED BOY badllyyy. I hope something like it exits in this God-forsaken-real-world. I bet it will be the best possession a girl like me could ever have. Booyaaah. And all the girls would be like "Throw the real onessss! They're useless now!" Hahaha. Girl power to infinity and beyond.

I am loving home. Been here for about three days now and it's a bit of an achievement how I have not went out yet. I don't feel like going out yet. I have three weeks for partying and stuff; but right now, I'm just enjoying the feeling of never worrying about home - cause I really am home. Oh and I'm still doing the 30-day challenge. Teeheee.

-30 DAY CHALLENGE-
DAY 05 - A picture of somewhere you've been too.

How I wish I could post a picture of Korea, or Europe. But, trash that; they're all just dreams waiting to be realities. Teehee. Anyways, here goes:

Date: 15 May 2010, Aunt My and Tito Nel's Wedding
Place: Lowaii Cebu Marine Beach Resort

A very lovely place. I get to be with my family. Been to the famous Boracay too but I loved this place more because of the solitary feeling it brings. White sand and stunning sunset view, AAHHHHH, I'll never forget this place. I looooove beacheeeessss. And that's me on my way to the shore. Teeheee.

Labels: ,



| 0 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)