<body>
Big deal? Really really big? - DAY 16
Monday, November 1, 2010/ 3:23 AM

I dun get why people just have to give a big fuss about the littlest things in existence.

They should be gettin their freakin' attentions to more important stuff, you know. And I mean, really really important ones. People keep digging the President's relationship with his personal designer, when they have a whole lot more significant issues to think about - like the K12 education thing., which for me is a very big NO. People should know by now where this whole budget-cut thing for State Universities and our University came from. It is and will always be obvious: the government has no sufficient funds for this K12 education system; and where are they supposed to earn funds? Of course, from schools they have control over. //cough cough//. OUR SCHOOL, and all the other subsidized Universities. Very nice idea. Very very nice. How can you possibly call someone a scholar if he/she pays almost the same tuition rate as those who are in a private school? With this I have one word: TRASH. It's obvious as well that this whole K12 system is because we're the only Asian country left with the old system. Kind of like a trend that's going on. Well, I can pretty much claim that IN THIS POINT OF TIME, WE DON'T NEED FREAKIN' TRENDS. We need high quality education at the lowest cost.

Okay. I dun wanna give you fires today. It's All Soul's Day. Supposed to be a peaceful day. Anyways, I couldn't give you any Halloween treat for this year. So sorryy. //sob sob// I got so busy with some other stuff. I'll be releasing my graphic site's link soon. Please stay tuned for it. :D but expect a Christmas gift from me some time in December. //jump clap jump clap// Hurrah.

-30 DAY CHALLENGE-
DAY 16 - Another picture of yourself (baby pic!)

Darnit. Our scanner won't work right now. I couldn't give you an actual one. But I can tell you tho, that I pretty much looked normal some years ago. Like this one.

See? I look normal right? Haha. I could post a baby pic some other time; when the scanner gets fixed. Haaaah. Bottomline: I looked pretty normal. TEEHEEE.

Labels: , , ,



| 0 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)