<body>
OH DOUBLE DAMN. - DAY 20
Monday, November 15, 2010/ 9:11 PM

You know, I hate JERKS. I dunno, I just really really hate them like I wanna stab them to death or hang them with a rope some place where everybody (including me) could see them bleeding to death. That'd be epic. So epic it'll teach all jerks their lessons.

Okay. Maybe I'm wrong. But I dun really care about it anymore. Just remembered one line from one of my favorite animated movies, The Monster House:

"When a guy with tattoos comes up to the drive-thru, give him his burger, not your phone number." - Zee the babysitter.

But that's not my exact story. Okay fine. Somehow, it's kind of like that. But not totally. Mine's just a little too complicated to be put up as a line in some animated movie. Mine's kinda like.

"When a cool guy who's good friends with your roommates tries to ask for help from them to get you or something, no matter how much they convince you that he's a very good guy, don't believe them. Go find out yourself. Don't be lazy ass. Like me." - Regina Philange, originally the voice in Phoebe Buffay's head, but now the voice in my head too.



So yea. My story's kinda like that. And it sucks. It just sucks like hell. On second thought, I feel relieved that I had to find that out this early. It's just sooo... EPIC FAIL.

BLAAAHHH. Talk about guys. They never learn their lessons. I dunno but I think they kinda enjoy learning it the hard way. HAHA. It's gonna be their burden, not mine. So I dun care.

SAYANG. OKAY PA NAMAN SIYA TANI.
EXCEPT THE 50% POSSIBILITY THAT HE'S TOTAL JERK. I THINK.


-30 DAY CHALLENGE-
DAY 20 - Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future.
Right now? I just want either Eric Halvo. Or Hwang Chansung. 
Only them. It's either one of them, or NO ONE AT ALL.
GUYS SUCK SOMETIMES.

Labels: , , ,



| 0 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)