<body>
What made my Holidays soooo... HOLIDAY-ish. -- PART TWO.
Thursday, December 30, 2010/ 12:34 PM

Since it's really gettin' late and I seriously need to sleep now cause it's gonna be New Year's Eve later and I'd have lots of things to do, I'll make this post kind of like a PHOTOBLOGPOST.

These are Photos from GAWAD KALINGA's Christmas Gift-Giving Celebration last Dec. 18. And it really, NO DOUBT made my HOLIDAYS. Gawad Kalinga btw, is one of the Philippine's best Charity Foundations.We went to a Barangay and gave groceries and stuff and talked to the residents. <3 It really made me happy. Plus the fact that I went with sum of my fellow batchmates and upperclassmen. Yayy.

CHARITY WORK FOR CHRISTMAS = TOTALLY MADE MY HOLIDAYS.
(**click images for full view and long && important captions)

OHH AND..
ADVANCE HAPPY 2011, FOLKS! :D

Labels: , , ,



| 0 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)