<body>
PACKING = TOTALLY NOT MY THING. - DAY 25
Sunday, January 2, 2011/ 6:53 AM

PLEASE VISIT: http://fuckyeahchaneun.tumblr.com

Packing was never my thing. Ahh. It just sucks. It only gets exciting when I do it for home. But when I do it for going back to MY place, it get's soooooo... BORING and stuff..

And I still find it so hard to believe that we're actually ONE YEAR AWAY from the ALLEGED END OF THE WORLD. HAHAHA. FUNNY. I dunno, but when we reach 2013, I'll SRSLY watch the movie 2012 AND ROFLMAO LIKE HELL. HAHAHA. But if we don't then.. OH DEAR GAWD, THE WRITER OF THE MOVIE IS A GENIUS.

I'm going back to MYAMI tomorrow. If the weather goes a little easy on me, that is. The only thing that makes this whole going back thing exciting though, is the fact that I'd be seeing my fellas again. I missed them like yeah. But I srsly don't miss CLASSES. HAHA.


BLAAAAH. MUST STOP TALKING NONSENSE NOW.
Oh well.. At least I enjoyed my Holidays. Lucky enough. Hope everybody did too.
ILOVEYOUALL. :*


-30 DAY CHALLENGE-
DAY 25 - What I would find in your bag.

I usually don't bring a bag these days. Sumtimes I feel so wrong having one when I actually don't have sumthing useful in it. So I just put my phone in my pocket and insert my eyeglasses between my collars and sum cash in the other pocket and a handkerchief scram. But yeah, I'm normal. If I do bring one, you'll find normal stuff in it, like:
MY EYEGLASSES.
MY MOBILE PHONE. (w/ earphones)
MY KIT (which is actually one of those not-useful-stuff I was talking about) (eyeliner and shadows, powder, comb, perfume)
SOMETHING FROM PAULO (right now it's The Pilgrimage, - I got as a present for Chrsitmas) JUST IN CASE YOU KNOW, I GET BORED. (that happens a lot)
HANDKERCHIEF
MY STUDENT ID.

Labels: , , , ,



| 0 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)