<body>
Tonight I won't write the saddest lines. - DAY 27
Thursday, January 13, 2011/ 6:27 AM

I dunno why I love this day.
Too many smiles. And look-aways. And glance-stealing. And the butterflies, AHHHH. They never fail.

I think this is something good tho. Cause I noticed how I've been posting depressing posts lately. It's about time forces of the earth gimme something to smile and go giddy about.

Plus Dormitory Week's gonna be REALLLLL FUUNNNN. And I can't wait. Wooooo.
I'M JUST REALLY LOVING IT HERE... A LOT..



-30 DAY CHALLENGE-
DAY 27 - Why are you doing this 30 day challenge

WHY?
JUST... BECAUSE.. ;)

Labels: , ,



| 1 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)