<body>
What the bloody hell moments.
Saturday, January 22, 2011/ 12:13 AM


( via almonds-andraisins )
Everybody's getting old. I dun wanna be an adult yet. I hate birthdays. I wanna be young forever. I don't care about the gifts. I just wanna be young and not have birthdays. I wish April 4 won't ever come again.

I can't believe Geli  just turned eighteen. She's legal, she could be in jail if she ever does something stupid. What if I turn eighteen? And do some stupid things? I do stupid things a lot. I'd be in jail! Age would never be a reason for not being in jail. Cause I'd be legal. I don't like the idea. So not ideal. Just the thought of it makes me cringe manically. This is panic attack.

BREATHE. INHALE. EXHALE.
I still have two years. Two freakin' years. Three hundred sixty five days times two. That'd be more or less, 700 days, right? Would that be enough? Please let that be enough.

Last night was epic. We celebrated Geli's 18th Birthday. Everybody got drunk. Well not really everybody. Oh the pros of being in control. I'm glad I did not get drunk. Not even a sip.

On second and a slightly different thought, I dun think rejecting a drink is something cowardly. They say getting drunk means truths out. Fuck those who believe that crap. I can be true without getting drunk. I don't need alcohol to have fun. Alcohol is just an equipment. I can live without it. I can have fun without it.

I love you Geli. Though not in a Bromantic way, I mean it. I really love you. Happy 18th. Hope you really got surprised with our surprise. Love you bebe.


More details and pics on Geli's 18th soon.
I have two exams this week. Hist 1 and Envi Sci 10.
Better start getting into my studying kind of trance now.

Labels: , , , ,



| 0 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)