<body>
You don't miss your water - DAY 10
Monday, October 25, 2010/ 3:37 AM

Okay. I dun feel like typing much. I feel bored.
And since I'm tryna kill some time, I wanna do something that'd save me from this boredom.
I previously lurked into dear Lulu's blog and found this. Also found it circulating on FB now so yea. I thought Hey, this is exciting. I should do this. So I'm doing it now. Hooooo.

RULES:
1. Put your music on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!

IF SOMEONE SAYS "ARE YOU OKAY" YOU SAY?
Collide by Dishwalla ( uhhh. whut?)

WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Make it mine by Jason Mraz ( ... )

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Lip gloss by Lil' Mama (WTH?! lmao)

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Whatever you like by Nicole Scherzinger (OHHYEAHHH.)

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Radio by Music Soulchild ( huh? )

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Happy Birthday by Click Five ( haa. bottomline : LIFE. )

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
A love of your own by J Holiday ( wth does that mean? )

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Call me by Tweet ( haaaah? )

WHAT IS 2+2?
Love taps by The Pen up Girls ( IDC about math anyway. lol )

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
You and me by Sean Kingston ( huuhh? lol )

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Find me by Boys Avenue ( just what I want him to do. pshhh. )

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Sweetest Thing by U2 ( Keewwll.)

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
It's over now by Neve ( huh? i'll never grow up? wuutt? )

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Keep you much longer by Akon ( awwww. )

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Be the one by Dontae ( an RNB song?! o_O )

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
You and me by Lifehouse ( haaah. reminds me of someone i USED to like.)

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Want it, need it by Plies ft. Ashanti ( ... )

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Never ever by Ciara ft. Young Jeezy ( Ohhhyeaaah. )

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
All I have by J.Lo ( Hahhh. 101% agreed. )

WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
One headlight by Wallflowers ( darn, old song. o_O )

WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
So far away by Bamboo ( Ohhh? Hahh. :p )

WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
For you I will by Teddy Geiger ( Ahhhh. Fave song <3 )

WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
The Freshmen by The Verve Pipe ( Ahhh. What's wrong with my freshman year? T_T )

HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Oops Oh My by Tweet ( WTF? I die of S-ing?! o_O )

WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Viva La Vida by The Coldplay ( Is that a YES? haha. )

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Sunday bloody sunday by U2 (Wth?)

DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Don't worry be happy by Bobby Mcferrin ( Haha. Indeed. :p )

WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Hate that i love you by Rihanna dt. Ne-yo ( Pshhhh. )

IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Hush by LL Cool J ( Haaaah :p )

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
You don't miss your water by Craig David ( Okayy then. )

Phew. I never noticed I had a wide variety of music genres in here. Surprisingly, I know all of the songs. From 60's blues to today's rnb's and rap. Cool. On second thought, I guess my challenge for today is kinda related. Hoooo.


-30 DAY CHALLENGE-
DAY 10 - Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad.
When I'm Happy: Wine Red by The Hush Sound
When I'm Sad: Baby, we're invincible by A Rocket to the Moon
When I'm Bored: No other by Super Junior
When I feel Hyped: Coin-operated boy by The Dresdern dolls
When I'm freakin' Mad: Fuck you very much  by Lily Allen

Labels: , , ,



| 1 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)