<body>
Last night I smiled. - DAY 21
Friday, November 26, 2010/ 12:12 AM

Seriously, I think I am slowly becoming USEFUL. You know that feeling when you realize you've been really busy and you feel like you always don't have enough time for this and that? Yea. I'm feeling it right now.

Not sure whether or not it's supposed to be a good thing though. I only know that I'm learning a lot from life. My feeling right this moment though, doesn't really coincide with what I've just blurted out. There are just too many stories. Too lazy to explain each of 'em. But at least I want you guys to have a gist of what's been happening to me lately (specifically the second semester). ON BULLETS. (Just like how dear UMI does it.)

• I got in SAMAKAKA, A Politiccal Org fighting against Women Oppression. Hyea. I'm making it official. I now am a part of Party Alliance.
• I'm starting a little business with some friends. It's called UNO (Unlimited Networking Opportunities), a networking company designed for ages like me and my friends. We're starting up an Organization inside the campus (SEEKERS). We call it SIDELINE but, oh well it's kinda, hard, but so much fun at the same time. Remember when I mentioned something about doing something useful? I think this is it. Yayy me. :D
• I've decided. I'm finally getting over him. Don't ask who. You know him.
Hung out more lately. Never realized how fun it could be staying out of the dromitory late for dinner. Dun worry mum, I'm not breaking any rules.
•  November 23. A date people like me MUST NEVER EVER FORGET. Did candle-lighting with sum peeps. In commemoration of the Ampatuan Massacre last year, wherein about 30 ( YES, THIRTY ) innocent MEDIA PEOPLE were killed no mercy.
We have one class together (Humanities 1). Not gonna elaborate on this, No-uh.
• Been preparing for DEC 10. Int'l Human Rights Day. It's world-wide, so, mark yer calendars now. Hee.
• Made another pub for our dormitory. It's for today's Olympics. wherein, by the way I'm gonna play Table tennis (wish me luck).

NEWSFLASH. I'm giving the one who made me smile last night a chance. But I want him to observe the THREE MONTH RULE. I feel like it's a bit too early for us. I dun wanna make the same mistake.


-30 DAY CHALLENGE-
DAY 21 - A picture of something that makes you happy

It's pretty much SELF EXPLANATORY. 
I just can't live without CHOCOLATES. YUUUUM.
Must-go-get-one-now. BUHBYE :]

Labels: , , , , ,



| 2 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)